Avast Antivirus is multinational cyber security software which protects the system from all online harms. It is a group of internet security applications developed for Microsoft, Windows, Android, mac OS and iOS. This virus protection detects the virus, Ransomware & spyware and gives a full security to the system. It is a combines all the power together and protect to the fullest. If you have Avast in your system it means you are free from all malware. It’s the gatekeeper of the system no get enter without its permission.
It is not imposing on anyone forcefully. Those who find it really working then you can put this into your system. It also has a free version. Here our expert’s team of Avast Support Canada elaborates the steps to enable or disable the antivirus.
Steps to enable the Avast on the system:
- Go to the Avast icon and “Right” click on to it.
- Put your mouse cursor on the “Avast! Shields Control”.
- Click on the “Disable” at least for 10 minutes.
- Exist from Avast menu, by clicking on the windows taskbar.
- Now again repeat the point 1, 2.
- Now click on to the “Enable All Shields.
- To make it confirm check the “Window Action Centre”, there you will not find any security notification.
These are the best and easiest way to enable and disable the Avast. There is no boundation and limits are there and to be very honest we are not saying these are the only step you can follow the same process. There are many choose the best and the easiest way.
If any user has any problem related the same can directly contact our experts’ team of Avast Helpline Number by ringing on the given toll-free no 1-855-254-6999.